GREECE RETREAT

_MG_7449.jpg

YOGA, SAILING, + MUSIC 

ADVENTURE IN GREECE!

September 4th-11th, 2021

A drift through the Aegean Sea + Cyclades Isles

Join us as we sail through the Aegean Sea and visit remote islands where tourists are few and tranquil beaches, spectacular views, and authentic farm-to-table meals are abundant. Each day I’ve curated yoga, live music, and mindfulness sessions for your greatest enjoyment in these novel settings ashore. 

IMGL2864.JPG

THE

ADVENTURE

 During this 7 night/8 day adventure, we’ll embark as a flotilla (a small group of ships), sailing together in our gorgeous 50' sailboat homes.

 

Catered to by the specialized, knowledgeable, and award-winning staff on board, you'll be able to kick back and enjoy your time afloat.

Far from the heralds of tourism, the remote islands of Kythnos, Sifnos, Serifos, and Kea, the gems of the western Cyclade Islands, will take your breath away.

Flotila.jpg

WHAT'S INCLUDED?

  • Transportation to and from Athens Airport

  • 7 night accommodations in a 50' sailboat (private + shared rooms available)

  • Expert guides for land and sea by our host, Get Lost

  • Daily yoga + mindfulness experiences

  • Hikes, excursions, use of snorkel gear, sub-wings, and paddle boards regularly

  • Three organic, farm-to-table meals a day in hand-picked restaurants, taverns, or on-board when mooring away from the marina

  • Unlimited snacks, coffee, tea, and water on-board

  • Live music experiences

  • Wifi on-board

  • Pre-departure manual providing extensive details on what to pack and how to plan

  • Optional add-on experiences TBA

To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.

THE BOATS

Each 50ft sailboat will have a maximum of 8 guests with 5 cabins: 2 double bed cabins with ensuite bathroom, 2 double bed cabins with a shared bathroom, and 1 bunk bed cabin with a shared bathroom. The sailboats will travel as a flotilla, a group of small ships sailing together. You will sail with your group and then we will unite and

gather for yoga, excursions, and meals.

 

ROOM + RATE OPTIONS

 

ROOM OPTIONS

 

RATE

 

Double Occupancy Double Bed Cabin with Shared Bathroom

 

$2600

 

Single Occupancy Double Bed Cabin with Shared Bathroom

 

$3600

 

Double Occupancy Double Bed Cabin with Ensuite Bathroom

 

$3000

 

Single Occupancy Double Bed Cabin with Ensuite Bathroom

 

$4000

 

TRIP FAQs

Are there payment plans available?

Yes! The payments are already broken up into three parts: 1) The first 40% of your room price in addition to the initial security deposit (both due upon enrollment) and 2) the last 60% of your room price (deducting the initial security deposit, due August 1st). If you want information on a month-to-month payment plan, please email maggieruckus@gmail.com or call/text

(352) 559-0377.

Do I have to be an active participant in the group activities on the itinerary?

Nope! This is your trip. You are not required to attend yoga classes, go on hikes, or participate in any group activities if you don't want to. There will be plenty for you to enjoy otherwise.

What is needed to sign up?

The various signup buttons throughout this webpage will guide you though the process. You simply need to fill out the form and send in your security deposit and your room will be reserved.

What is the cancellation policy?

If the retreat gets cancelled or postponed by the hosts due to COVID-19 or unforeseeable circumstances, 30% of your ticket payment will be given back to you while the remaining 70% will act as a "voucher payment" for a future Greece retreat.

If you cancel after your initial payment has been made (40% of your ticket price by March 1st) then 50% of your funds are refundable while the other 50% will act as a voucher for a future Greece retreat. If you can find someone to assume your spot on the trip then the full amount can be refunded back to you.

If you choose to cancel 30 days or less before the trip then your full payment is nonrefundable. If you can find someone to assume your spot on the trip then the full amount can be refunded back to you.

Once I sign up can I change my room reservation/roommate?

Yup! Not a problem. Just let me know so I can accommodate.